New Wallet

1. Any ideas for a new cute wallet? Please post pics!!!!

2. I'm on the hunt for a new wallet, too.

3. I love the paddington wallet but its just too darn expensive!!!:amazed:

4. hmmm, whats your price range? I love LV suhali wallets, here are pictures for the post! These pics are of the LV Porte Tresor International, and their new L'Inséparable GM.

wallet.jpeg wallet2.jpeg wallet3.jpeg wallet4.jpeg wallet5.jpeg
  5. I am looking for a wallet too. I want to spend around 300 to 400 on it. Not too much because I value bags and shoes more!

6. I just got an apple green long mulberry on LVR for $150; there on sale; for the life of me I couldn't find something like it in Atlanta.

Since I got the roxanne, I've been digging the leather. Can't wait to get it.

7. i have a bifold checkbook-sized Fendi zucca wallet. i actually really love it, it's help up phenomenally, the leather on the inside is pristine and the outside is wonderful even though i got a junior mint stuck to it one time.

i only paid $150 for it on ashford.com.

8. where did u get the mulberry wallet?

9. No balenciaga wallets on bluefly...are they gone already?!?!?!?!?!?

10. I just got this Salvatore Ferragamo wallet:

[​IMG]

11. thats a cute one

12. They're backkkk. 3 overly priced (for something on sale) long wallets and 3 mini coin pouches. :lol:

13. mine is currently a black coach which i love..:love: but i really want to buy a new one soon..
    these are the ones i have in mind..:amuse:

1) chanel.. cambon black with inner pink..(anyone knows if they do make this any more?)..:oh: took the pic from eBay..:huh:

2) Mulberry.. Small wallet..:amuse:

3) Swarovaski Evita brown wallet.. (i saw it IRL and fell in love with its color, until now its the one i am thinking of getting.. if i dont find the chanel maybe):smile:

4) Swarovaski iceland wallet

5) Swarovsaki Henrietta Wallet

..and the search goes on ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
  14. Jeanna, i love your wallet!!!!!!!!!!

on topic...i :love: chanel's cambon wallets

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice