New wallet Victorine in Fuchsia Reveal

Congrats! I love it! The layout is perfect to me (except probably the location of the coin compartment which I think if loaded may make the wallet bulge a bit. Would have preferred on the back like anais). Now waiting for the call from my SA to pick mine up. I have both fuschia and RB reserved but think may go for fuschia for fear of RB getting dirty in the long run.

Congrats! I love it! The layout is perfect to me (except probably the location of the coin compartment which I think if loaded may make the wallet bulge a bit. Would have preferred on the back like anais). Now waiting for the call from my SA to pick mine up. I have both fuschia and RB reserved but think may go for fuschia for fear of RB getting dirty in the long run.

I think you're right about the colour but having seen (pictures) of both fuchsia and RB I feel like this wallet just pops in fuchsia ! I am sure you're going to love it. I need to contact my SA asap !

Thanks for the Pictures. Amazing wallet, congrats.

I already own a Marie Compact, always wanted a totally small one for my Mini Bags like the Marie Portemonnaie. Now I thought the Victorine was the way to go but I guess it's too big for me from what I got from the pictures. My Marie Compact isn't be much taller I guess.

So maybe the Rosaline is the way to go... Thx again for the pics, helped me a lot!

That's a beautiful wallet. I am looking for a small enough wallet that doesnt need to fold bills, looks perfect. Even though i prefer one without coins compartment, the coins compartment for this wallet doesnt seem very big and bunky. I have to call my local store and see if they have got one.

Btw, how much is the wallet?

This looks like a great compact wallet. A place for everything (without having to fold bills) and such. I love the Fuchsia color that you got! It really pops when you open the wallet.

I think this is one of the nicest compact wallets I've seen. Big congrats and great Reveal. Happy Easter!