New wallet..."Entranced"!! Already???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I took a couple of my new Precious' out to play. Don't judge me.

I noticed the upper portion of the "F" in "France" is gone. So it looks like, "Made in trance".

My wallet's been entranced!

The "i" in "in" is also chipping a bit. So really, it's like 'n trance. Like a teenage pop group. 'n trance.

I haven't taken this wallet outside my house. Haven't put money in it, haven't matched it with an outfit. I just purchased it the first week of March...during my, ahem, travels. Really? I have an entranced wallet after only two weeks and no use? :tdown:

And...would I be able to take it to a local LV even if I purchased elsewhere? I have all the paperwork, etc., just afraid they won't be able to pull it up in their system here locally.

Think I could get Justin Timberlake to autograph it?

2. Did you purchase it in the same country you are in now? If so, they will return it for you. I'm not sure if you are looking for a return/exchange/repair. If repair, I think they will do it. If return, I don't think they can return it in one country if purchased in another....but I could be wrong.

3. What wallet was this? That's awful, I'm so sorry to hear. You should get an immediate exchange if the rest of the condition is new, although I've never dealt with purchases from different countries before?

4. Oh sorry. It's the Compact Curieuse in Noir.

5. #5 Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
    You know what? I knew that before you even posted it. Because mines on my way to me and it's just my luck that it'll have issues :lol:

6. And you were the one with the Grenat. I shoulda got the Grenat when I had the chance.

Red colors never let me down. :smile:

7. Even if they can't pull it up, you should be okay if you have all the paperwork. I'm sorry to hear about you wallet.

8. Has anyone ever made exchanges based on the stamp coming off after only two weeks?