New vuitton shoes/boots

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. fall items..
    I'm :love: these
    [​IMG]

And dang sexy!! :love: :love: :love:
    [​IMG]

2. I like the ones in the first pic. The boots, not so much. I hate shoes that have too many logos on it. Thanks for sharing!

3. Those peep toes......MMMMMmmmmmmmm SexAY!! I need those & I am pretty sure no man would argue against his gal having a pair of those.

4. the first pair is gorgeous! thanks for sharing!

5. The ankle boots are beautifull!!!

6. :love:
    :lol: . I feel the same way...

7. Love them both!!

8. OMG!!! The first pair is TO DIE FOR!!!:nuts:

9. Both Pair Of Shoes Are Gorgeous!!!!!!! I Really Like The Boots, Too! :smile:

10. i really like the shoes in the first picture i think they look real elegant. *drools*

11. OMG!!! I love that pump!!!

12. Wow, I saw those yesterday online! The first ones are to die for!!! They look so elegant, and classy. The boots not so much too many logos! Thanks for posting, I am drooling!

13. Love the first pic! :love: :love: :love:

14. Ooooh I looove the open toed ones ! I've yet to take the shoe plunge, but perhaps sometime soon !! :love::love:

15. i'm not that crazy about any of the fall shoes from the new catalog... and i am a shoe whore. maybe they will release something later this season from me to lust after...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice