New VS 100 ways bra

Well, here's my experience with the bra....

Yes, the padding comes out. I love the different convertible ways.

There are three different sizes of "cleavage" that you can have, by using the different size clear spacers between the two cups.

From my personal experience I like the largest middle strap. It gives you great cleavage, but it is more of a separated cleavage, if that makes sense. Not like, pushed up in your face and squished together.

In any case, the only problem that I have with it, is the nipple action. When you wear it on the largest middle section, sometimes, well, they like to pop out.

But, it is a really good bra, and I love it.

(Sorry if that conversation did get a bit dirty, lol.)

Well, here's my experience with the bra....

Yes, the padding comes out. I love the different convertible ways.

There are three different sizes of "cleavage" that you can have, by using the different size clear spacers between the two cups.

From my personal experience I like the largest middle strap. It gives you great cleavage, but it is more of a separated cleavage, if that makes sense. Not like, pushed up in your face and squished together.

In any case, the only problem that I have with it, is the nipple action. When you wear it on the largest middle section, sometimes, well, they like to pop out.

But, it is a really good bra, and I love it.

(Sorry if that conversation did get a bit dirty, lol.)

ROFL... omg this is too funny.. thanks for the info!! I'm going to give it a try. did it run true to size with your other VS bras? I know some styles can run small/big.

I tried this bra on at the store....it didn't give me a lift or cleavage like their other convertible bras. I personally did not like the bra because of that...I will still buy it because of all the ways you can wear it, and just create a lift and cleavage with one of those silicon stuffers.