New Version Gauffre

The story is on the MJ board, but I don't have MY Stam any more either. I sent it back to Saks when the bottom edges of the leather started showing wear after only ONE MONTH. I ended up buying the medium Gucci horsebit hobo in chocolate brown as a replacement. I haven't carried it yet though. Messed up my back, so I've been carrying my Spring '06 Beige Prada open top hobo with the pebbled leather and two pockets on either side. Much more utilitarian when you are gimpy. :yes: And the leather smells SO good and feels SO yummy!

I just wish Prada would get off its high (priced) horse and get back in line on their pricing. Prada has always been my first love, but I refuse to pay more than $1200-1500 for a POCKETBOOK. :Push:

i was a bad girl... i just bought the black hobo plus a prada keyring. the leather was too tempting. yes it's a big bag, but i was choosing between the nylon frame bag with ruching and this one, and i couldn't conceive of paying over 1K for nylon... although it hung beautifully! ugh!!!!! no i'm sticking with my leather... so delicious.