New Version Gauffre

^^^Me too Rachel! All the other Gauffres are either HUGE or way the heck over 2K. This one isn't cheap at $1750, but me likey, especially the shoulder strap and the side pockets!:yes:

Well, for better or worse, here we go again:

This one's on the way, but from BG this time. I KNOW they have them in stock. There were 14 when I ordered mine. Just got off the phone with the shipping folks and they swore it would be here tomorrow.

I refuse to get excited about it though. I'm having flashbacks to last Friday and I'm not big on reruns.:yucky:

Thanks for the links to Pelinaka's thread, Audrey. Wow, it really is pretty when you see it in real lighting on a real person! :wtf:

Love this bag, I have it in black, easy to carry as a hobo and looks great carried by hand, it hangs really nice. It came out the same time the other gauffre bags did. My SA at Neiman Marcus said there were 12 in their stock on Sat., I was thinking about it, and she called me 4 days later, to tell me that there were only 3 left, so I snagged one--a hot seller--you'll love it

^^^LOL! This ended up being another installment in my Perils of Prada story. BG actually mucked up the order and canceled it on me for no reason. Two days before this, there was the trip to the "We Don't Take Visa" store, so I threw up my hands at that point and bought my new MJ Cashew Stam!!

Me so happy, too! Love my Stam. :tender:

i am glad to see that those who are loving the prada gauffre are also liking the MJ stam. i am obsessing over these two at the moment. not sure which to get first... any thoughts?

returned my MJ stam and replaced it with the GIGANTIC gauffre frame bag... thinking obsessively about the antic cervo now... (btw, can someone tell me if my husband is the only one who thinks that at 5'5" i should only carry the gauffre frame bag during travelling and not daily in the city..?)