New Vernis Hearts for F/W!!!!??!!!!??!!!!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I was talking with one of the SAs at LV tonight...and she mentioned that they are going to re-release the Vernis hearts in the Fall. She said they don't have 100% confirmation on the colors...but definetly will be Amarante, and maybe even Pomme....but probably not Framboise.
I regret not buying one.....and so now I am contemplating waiting until fall rather than paying above retail for one now!

OMG -- that is so great! I really hope that they bring a pomme heart out! I really regret not getting one and can't talk myself into paying more than retail. But amarante would be pretty too!

No problem everyone!
The SA said they did not have any detailed information about it....but that they had 'heard it through the LV grapevine'....hence no confirmation on Pomme being re-released!

I am in so much trouble this fall!!!!

Although...maybe instead of rushing to buy an Amarante bag...I'll just buy the heart and hold off on the bag!

Oooh, I am totally on the same boat as you, twiggers. I regret not waitlisting for them when they were first released and am kicking myself for it :P

I'm definitely going to go see my SA as soon as there's absolute confirmation about this. Thanks for the info!