New Vernis Colour and LVOE Collection Official Launch Dates!

There is nothing hot about being a mess, and yes, don't even get me started on my 1.5 hour on hold with Starbucks...yes, Starbucks!!!!Don't even ask! All for a stupid gift card....I am a mess!:shame:
Well, 2 calls to 866 later....:P the heart shaped vernis piece will have a key chain measuring 3" X 4"--confirmed. There is an item which I'm guessing is going to look like the multicles rabat and called, for now, the flat pouch, with key chain and measuring 5.5" X 3". Sounds good to me. Also a key holder with charms. I asked why this is affiliated with the vernis line, and where on it is vernis --the charms perhaps?? But, sadly, maybe this info will have to be obtained on calls # 5,6 or 7 bc I overloaded the poor dear with Q's.
I have that effect on people....:s :shrugs:

One and a Half Hours on the phone with STARBUCKS?? ROTFLMAO!!! Were you trying to purchase a gift card for a small FRENCHISE STORE???:roflmfao:

Stupid question, but how is the candy apple red different from the former red they had? The red I already have IMO is a "candy apple" sort of red...but I guess it's not really. :confused1:

See, I was thinking the same thing... How much different can this candy apple vernis look? In my opinion the current color looks candy apple-ish... The new color would have to be a deeper red to be any different... I look forward to seeing what LV comes up with. I love my current red vernis collection. No matter how nice it is I will still love the red that I have. Hmmm, maybe all I'll want to purchase is this heart shaped coin purse-if that. I sure wish pictures were already available...

all this excitement! hehehe....

unfortunately I don't know too much about the heart shaped accessory but I did see a glimpse of the new candy apple red...it's gorgeous!

Is the heart shaped accessory coming out with the new Vernis colour or LVOE collection?

Oh I'm so confused!!!