New Vernis Colour and LVOE Collection Official Launch Dates!

LVixen

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
EASTCOAST
There is nothing hot about being a mess, and yes, don't even get me started on my 1.5 hour on hold with Starbucks...yes, Starbucks!!!!Don't even ask! All for a stupid gift card....I am a mess!:shame:
Well, 2 calls to 866 later....:P the heart shaped vernis piece will have a key chain measuring 3" X 4"--confirmed. There is an item which I'm guessing is going to look like the multicles rabat and called, for now, the flat pouch, with key chain and measuring 5.5" X 3". Sounds good to me. Also a key holder with charms. I asked why this is affiliated with the vernis line, and where on it is vernis --the charms perhaps?? But, sadly, maybe this info will have to be obtained on calls # 5,6 or 7 bc I overloaded the poor dear with Q's.
I have that effect on people....:s :shrugs:
One and a Half Hours on the phone with STARBUCKS?? ROTFLMAO!!! Were you trying to purchase a gift card for a small FRENCHISE STORE???:roflmfao:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Any price confirmation about the heart shaped coin purse? It is seriously going to be around $400??

Oct 21, 2006
Stupid question, but how is the candy apple red different from the former red they had? The red I already have IMO is a "candy apple" sort of red...but I guess it's not really. :confused1:

GoldenLeopardLady

"Accessories Piggy!"
O.G.
May 20, 2006
Southern Girl! (now)
Stupid question, but how is the candy apple red different from the former red they had? The red I already have IMO is a "candy apple" sort of red...but I guess it's not really. :confused1:
See, I was thinking the same thing... How much different can this candy apple vernis look? In my opinion the current color looks candy apple-ish... The new color would have to be a deeper red to be any different... I look forward to seeing what LV comes up with. I love my current red vernis collection. No matter how nice it is I will still love the red that I have. Hmmm, maybe all I'll want to purchase is this heart shaped coin purse-if that. I sure wish pictures were already available...

sass_o

Oct 17, 2006
Sydney
all this excitement! hehehe....

unfortunately I don't know too much about the heart shaped accessory but I did see a glimpse of the new candy apple red...it's gorgeous!

Is the heart shaped accessory coming out with the new Vernis colour or LVOE collection?

Oh I'm so confused!!!

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
I know I want pics too...I can't believe no one has one yet LOL We're all super-sleuths too when it comes to new lines!