New Vernis Colour and LVOE Collection Official Launch Dates!

I'm on a waitlist for the PTI (I need a new wallet anyway:graucho: ) and a cles.
I'd love to know if the heart shaped coin purse has a key chain attached, and could double as a cles, but I can't seem to get an answer to this yet.
I call 866 about 10 times a day, get a different answer from each person I speak with and tease out what sounds reasonable/feasible, and go from there.
I'll call my 10 times today, and if someone I speak to has an appropriate answer to the coin purse specifics, I'll come back and post it here.
Don't expect much though.....:Push:

Just hung up from my SA, he said the heart shape coin purse will have key chain attatched (like groom items) and it's not a limited collection. They will be available around mid Jan.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: You're a HOT MESS too, you know?? LOL!!:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

There is nothing hot about being a mess, and yes, don't even get me started on my 1.5 hour on hold with Starbucks...yes, Starbucks!!!!Don't even ask! All for a stupid gift card....I am a mess!:shame:
Well, 2 calls to 866 later....:P the heart shaped vernis piece will have a key chain measuring 3" X 4"--confirmed. There is an item which I'm guessing is going to look like the multicles rabat and called, for now, the flat pouch, with key chain and measuring 5.5" X 3". Sounds good to me. Also a key holder with charms. I asked why this is affiliated with the vernis line, and where on it is vernis --the charms perhaps?? But, sadly, maybe this info will have to be obtained on calls # 5,6 or 7 bc I overloaded the poor dear with Q's.
I have that effect on people....:s :shrugs:

Drat! I just got a call yesterday from my SAs (thank you for the edible arrangement basket I sent)....I could have asked then!

The heart coin purse sounds cute, I had heard about it a few months ago...but now that we're getting a bit more confirmation, that sounds good!

I must admit that I am a RED girl but this new red doesn't have me "all up in arms." I don't doubt for a minute that it will be beautiful but I'm just so pleased with the red vernis items that I own. Of course I'd love to see a comparison of the new red with the existing red vernis. I for one am content with what I have. I can't believe I just said that. :yes: It feels good. I'm in a good place.

Mind you, the heart shaped thingy sounds cute! I'd have to have it if it was shaped liked lips! Thank goodness it's not. I'll have to see it to know whether I'm safe or not. Heeheeheeheehee.

That heart-shaped coin purse sounds SO CUTE! If it has a keychain like a cles...I think it would look really cute on a bag! I may have to get it...hopefully I'll be able to see it @ LV when I go to Germany week after next!