New vernis colors?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Sorry if this is silly... I was looking at the vernis agenda on vuitton.com and noticed the color options... perle, hazelnut, raspberry, red. Are these colors new or did I miss something? Are hazelnut and raspberry just the english translations of noisette and framboise? :confused1:

2. Just translations I´m afraid.

3. yes thats correct English translations for both:yes:

scottie

4. Weird, I thought since it said noisette and framboise on elux that it'd be the same on vuitton.com. Thanks!

5. The only new color I know that is coming soon is the candy apple red....the french name is something like pomme de amore (love apple)....something like that

6. Oh, I thought hazelnut was different than noisette, I thought that was a new color, more dark and reddish, but guess i was wrong, love the noisette though.,...:banned:

7. ^^^twinkle.tink---where did you hear about the candy apple red, and how definite is it?
    I would :heart: pieces in vernis in this color!
    After reading the other thread about it, I asked at 866 and also my SA and they are clueless about the new color for spring.
    TIA. I just get confused when I get excited for something and then call about it, and they act like I make this stuff up. :shrugs:

8. ^^ I also heard about the new color from a PFer here. And they'll also have some special pieces for Valentine's in that color. Sounds gorgeous. Can't wait!

9. Oh boy oh boy!!! :yahoo:
    The trouble is how do you get on any kind of wait list when they will not even confirm they are making to items?! :nuts:
    Thanks I LOVE LV!

10. I read it here from LVstaff, she is a SA in France...and confirmed it with my SA at Valley Fair. I heard due in February as well!

11. Thanks!!!:flowers:

12. Yea, I wonder the same thing too. :shrugs: The SAs here know nothing. :rolleyes:

Anyway, don't need to thank me. :shame: Thanks to LVstaff, I heard it from her too! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice