New VARICK NYLON DRAFTING TOTE REVEAL!!!

Here it is!!! My first Coach! And no it's not the one from GQ! That is for a future purchase!

n1308690491_31042890_1363.jpg

n1308690491_31042891_9436.jpg

n1308690491_31042892_2611.jpg

n1308690491_31042893_2892.jpg

I like your 1st Coach bag you picked out. The bottom can be conditioned with Apple Care leather conditioner from leatherstuff.com or Coach conditioner that Coach sells. This will keep it supple and prevent scratches.

Congrats, hope it serves you well!

As for the bottom, I'd suggest Apple Guarding it or something like that. But really, it's the bottom of the bag - I rather like that it's made of leather, because that's way more durable than jacquard/nylon fabric.

Congrats, hope it serves you well!

As for the bottom, I'd suggest Apple Guarding it or something like that. But really, it's the bottom of the bag - I rather like that it's made of leather, because that's way more durable than jacquard/nylon fabric.

I have apple guard spray left over from my LV Keepall... Would that be the proper thing to spray on it? I am quite concerned about the bottom being leather because I don't want it to scratch! I love to keep my things as nice as I possibly can! And this Coach bag is no exception!

The nylon should be easy to keep clean. You can just use a damp cloth to clean it (some have suggested baby wipes). I would try to clean any spots asap so the dirt doesn't set in. Don't freak out if something gets on it, Coach is very durable. Also, you can appleguard the bag. I would get some moisturizer and use it on the leather. If you get any scratches on the bottom you can just buff it out with a soft cloth and some apple.

And above all...

Enjoy Your New Bag!!!:yes: