New Vanessa Bruno bag <3

boudoir

*leather sniffer*
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
Hi! I wanted to show you guys my new bag, from Vanessa Bruno, and haven't found a thread about her yet. I hope this is the right place for this?
You guys may already know Vanessa Bruno bags like the sequined totes (see here http://www.vanessabruno.co.jp/shopping/list.asp )
Well, I like her leather, less popular ones.
Here are official pics from her website (she's french but for some reason only has a japanese website)
b_note_se04.gif

Here it is in brown
b_note_se05.gif

The little accessories don't come with the bag, you have to buy them seperately... I didn't but they're cute!
b_note_se11.gif

And now some pics I took of my own bag. It's in super soft black leather, I love the texture! As some of you remember I was looking for a rich leather bag to take the place of my Gerard darel Charlotte which I sold on ebay (too many girls carrying it in Paris).
Ok, the pics! You can click on them to enlarge them.
front.jpg

inside.jpg

side.jpg
Voila.. I hope you guys like it! :amuse:

ETA: its name is the BOLERO, and I paid 240 euros... sorry i forgot to mention that :smile:

melisande said:
That's a pretty colour, very nice for spring and summer
Well, there was a lovely peachy-cream as well but the one on display was already super dirty and it had been there for only a few days...
So black it was for me! :smile:

Speaking of Vanessa Bruno, I bought a pair of VB wedge sandals and, due to an ankle injury problem, I can't wear them. If anyone is interested in them please let me know. They are very cute, andare size EU 39 (I wear an 8 or 8.5 and they fit, I am just not allowed to wear heels like this for a while).

Attachments

• Sandals.jpg
    Sandals.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 290
Boudoir & all, I am very interested in this bag. I saw a cream colored one at Ron Herman South Coast Plaza a few weeks ago (~500USD), it's very nice. I was away for my business trip, I am now back and trying to hunt it down. =) I couldn't find any information on this brand online.

Ladies, any info on where this bag is sold? It's on my to-buy list...

I didn't do a thread search. But I remember that there was a discussion on this line. They're actually a Japanese company. I believe someone said that a store was being built in NY. Maybe it's open now... Let me see if I can find the thread...