New Vanessa Bruno bag <3

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi! I wanted to show you guys my new bag, from Vanessa Bruno, and haven't found a thread about her yet. I hope this is the right place for this?
    You guys may already know Vanessa Bruno bags like the sequined totes (see here http://www.vanessabruno.co.jp/shopping/list.asp )
    Well, I like her leather, less popular ones.
    Here are official pics from her website (she's french but for some reason only has a japanese website)
    [​IMG]
    Here it is in brown
    [​IMG]
    The little accessories don't come with the bag, you have to buy them seperately... I didn't but they're cute!
    [​IMG]
    And now some pics I took of my own bag. It's in super soft black leather, I love the texture! As some of you remember I was looking for a rich leather bag to take the place of my Gerard darel Charlotte which I sold on eBay (too many girls carrying it in Paris).
    Ok, the pics! You can click on them to enlarge them.
    front.jpg

inside.jpg

side.jpg
    Voila.. I hope you guys like it! :amuse:

ETA: its name is the BOLERO, and I paid 240 euros... sorry i forgot to mention that :smile:

2. Looks like nice yummy leather..i likey...especially those accessories

3. I love Vanessa Bruno bags too (and clothes!!!) and this one looks nice. Too bad I am not in Paris right now, I can't go check them out....

4. Wow - thanks for sharing. It's so nice to hear about new designers!

5. It's super slouchy and buttery-soft... :love:

6. Very nice! Thanks for posting the web link!

7. That's a pretty colour, very nice for spring and summer

8. (Obviously, I meant the top colour, not the black!)

9. Well, there was a lovely peachy-cream as well but the one on display was already super dirty and it had been there for only a few days...
    So black it was for me! :smile:

10. Very cute bags!

11. I get you. Black is definitely more useful. And it does summer fine, too.

12. too bad the accessories aren't included

13. Speaking of Vanessa Bruno, I bought a pair of VB wedge sandals and, due to an ankle injury problem, I can't wear them. If anyone is interested in them please let me know. They are very cute, andare size EU 39 (I wear an 8 or 8.5 and they fit, I am just not allowed to wear heels like this for a while).

Sandals.jpg
  14. Boudoir & all, I am very interested in this bag. I saw a cream colored one at Ron Herman South Coast Plaza a few weeks ago (~500USD), it's very nice. I was away for my business trip, I am now back and trying to hunt it down. =) I couldn't find any information on this brand online.

Ladies, any info on where this bag is sold? It's on my to-buy list...

15. I didn't do a thread search. But I remember that there was a discussion on this line. They're actually a Japanese company. I believe someone said that a store was being built in NY. Maybe it's open now... Let me see if I can find the thread...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice