New Valentino rockstud spike bag

So I have a dilemma I have purchased a gorgeous green dress and I am torn on which bag to go for I am looking at purchasing the rockstud spike bag or the rockstud spike clutch I only have a pic with the spike bag tell me what you think! Ps I have two different color shoes as I was trying to decide what color would go best.

That dress is royal looking - really nice.
I'd go with the bag as you'll get your money's worth - as it can go from day to night.
Also, the Nude rockstuds compliment the green dress more IMO :smile:

Reactions: CDC21
So I have a dilemma I have purchased a gorgeous green dress and I am torn on which bag to go for I am looking at purchasing the rockstud spike bag or the rockstud spike clutch I only have a pic with the spike bag tell me what you think! Ps I have two different color shoes as I was trying to decide what color would go best.

Love the dress, and if that's your style, I'd go w the spike bag so u can pair it many times over. It has more presence than the clutch imo. When I have a minimalistic but modern dress on, I like to have a few impact accessories. You definitely have it with the rs pumps, and I think the bag balances it out beautifully. The clutch, bc it's smaller, no handle, almost lackluster compared to the bag...tho it's more shiny with studs than other bag in sure.

Reactions: CDC21
Is that the medium one??