New Valentino rockstud spike bag

View attachment 3533106 View attachment 3533105 Hi my fellow handbag lovers,

I bought the Valentino glam lock flap in January this year and decided to sell it a few months later. It was in the nude color 'poudre'. I totally regret that I sold the bag and I was planning to re-purchase the glam lock.
But now I stumbled across this bag: the rockstud spike bag. The handle is removable as well as the chain. You can wear the bag as a clutch bag, handheld or x-body. It has leather interior (the glam lock in poudre has cotton interior).
What do you guys think about the rockstud spike bag? I'm not sure if it would make a good alternative to the glam lock flap instead. I'm torn between the glam lock and the rockstud spike bag.
I attached pictures of the bags I'm talking about. Thanks for your input.

Hi,

Is the handle really removable? I Valley the shop and they told me it isn't?!

As promised: A reveal of my brand new gorgeous rockstud spike bag, color: 'poudre', size small/mini. 'Excuse' my Gucci Dionysus mini on the picture. ;)
Thanks for letting me share these beauties. :smile:View attachment 3569470
If anyone is interested, I can add another picture of the rockstud spike bag next to my Chanel classic mini flap.
Congratulations!:biggrin:
Enjoy lovely spike!

Reactions: cherrybelly
Gorgeous!!! Could you post mod shots as well please

Thank you. I see what I can do. In a few days or so I can post mod shots.
One thing I have to mention: The (removable) chain is VERY long. If necessary, it can be 'shortened' easily (by twisting it). I'm 173cm tall and it hangs below my hip, almost on my upper thigh. Because of the chain length the chain can be doubled up and you can wear it on your shoulder comfortably. I'm in love with this bag!

Hi,

Is the handle really removable? I Valley the shop and they told me it isn't?!

Hi Kerstin,
I'm glad I can demonstrate with my attached pictures that the handle is removable. Please refer to these two pictures.
I prefer to wear the bag with the handle but it's a huge plus it can be removed and it changes the whole look of the bag. Hope that helps. Kind regards.
IMG_1484480565.032042.jpgIMG_1484480583.684661.jpg

My latest purchase of a baby blue spike wallet at the Duty Free shop in Venice, Italy, Euro 590. Very rare as I still can't find on any sites on web.
I am thinking to buy a medium spike, do you think white is good? Just afraid it will become dirty very soon...
View attachment 3610457 View attachment 3610458 View attachment 3610459

Your wallet is TDF. Congratulations.

I HIGHLY recommend the spike bag - such a stunning bag - one of the most gorgeous bags I've ever seen.
I love my mini spike bag to pieces. I even like it better than my Chanel mini classic flap bag.
A white bag is okay if you use it only for special occassions. It's definitely not an every day bag. It will collect and show dirt easily.
The spike bag comes in so many beautiful colors, if I had to choose (again) I would pick the burgundy one this time.