New Valentine's Day Scarf Print

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just found this: It's not on the website yet.

s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Coach/42344_svmc_a0_front?$maintest$
    New VALENTINE’S DAY SCARF PRINT WRISTLET

Zip-top closure
    Satin patchwork fabric with patent leather trim
    Fabric lining
    6 1/2 (L) x 4 (H)
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][/FONT]

Price: $68
    Style No: 42344

Very cute print, colors I mean. But I'm not a fan of sateen.

2. Cute!

3. Oh that is cute!!

4. deleted.. sorry i answered my own question.

5. Oh I love that!
    The Op Art got me into Coach, and every color combination they have is so attractive.
    I feel bad for not getting the first color of the op art, the one that got me hooked in the first place. :/

6. cute!

7. I love it! Thanks for posting it

8. ha! i am definitely going to get this when it comes out!

thanks for posting the link :smile:

9. That print looks very similar to a ponytail scarf I got at the outlet not too long ago...

[​IMG]

Cmon springtime!

10. aww, pretty! Perfect time for spring! I think I'm going to put this on my wish list now. Good thing I waited!! This one is to die for!

I missed out on last year's V-day collection, I'm not going to miss this one. :heart:

11. Ugh, I can't stand OpArt....Im losing faith in Coach....my wallet likes it tho.

12. that's soooooooooooooo cute, i really really want one, just worry that it is hard to keep clean beacause of its material

13. That is SOOOO ugly. Where are the hearts?

I have a leather Valentine's wristlet from a few years ago that I LOVE. I am a leather COACH lover and very rarely if ever like any of the signature pieces.

(I apologize in advance to others who like it. This is MHO.)

14. Carrie- I was thinking the exact same thing!! I just picked up the scarf at the Key West outlet when I was there on vacation a few weeks back. Can't wait to get this wristlet too~Love the color combination!