New use for the Pastilles charm!! So cute!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, so after I just posted the pics of my 5 lb. Chihuahua in my LV luggage....I became inspired... Here is yet another use for the Pastilles charm! A mini dog collar!!:nuts: I do NOT think she liked wearing it though...she's not too "into" labels like her mom forces her to be :P She refused to make eye contact with the camera!!

Attached Files:

2. Awww, she's such a cutie.:love:

3. I love it! It's so cute, I agree with you though that she is not enjoying it, you can tell in the second photo how she has her ears back (that is not a happy doggy sign!)

4. Haha, she's sooo annoyed with you!

5. Too cute!

6. Hee Hee....how cute.....I think she is embarrassed

7. So very cute; he looks so annoyed. ;) The things we do to a pups is unreal. Mine has a collection of blinged out collars he's way too big to fit the pastilles...if not I'd give it a try. :roflmfao:

8. oommmgg! that is sooooo cuute!!!

9. awww... Looks cute on your doggie. She may not agree with you though!:angel:

10. That's so cute :P

11. she's so cute, congrats !

12. awww. it makes me want a puppy!

13. that is too cute.

14. It is very cute.

15. That's so creative! And your doggie is adorable:love: