New Unisex Tote

yeah it is a real beauty! does anyone here own one? would like to know if it is good to use, roomy and all. there is one on ebay now and i am kinda tempted...

I owned one in marroon.It is one SUPER DURABLE NICE LOOKING ROOMY bag.I use it as a briefcase/schoolbag and loaded it with tons of books,never had any problems.I love the fact that I don't need overly baby it, and it will still be looking great even when the bag start showing ages.

I owned one in marroon.It is one SUPER DURABLE NICE LOOKING ROOMY bag.I use it as a briefcase/schoolbag and loaded it with tons of books,never had any problems.I love the fact that I don't need overly baby it, and it will still be looking great even when the bag start showing ages.
gosh thats great! just rang my local LV hotline, not more in singapore it seems. time for ebay perhaps...

Are you sure the bag in the middle is the Beaubourg one ? It means that it will be available in mono and damier at the firt time (before summer) and in graphite in August ? I LoVe this bag it's my next Louis for sure !!!

IDK, the tote pictured just "looks" like more of a $1.2-1.5k bag rather than an $800 one IMO. I would call her, but she made it sound as if it were quickly shown to her rather than a real extensive viewing- apparently the pic wasn't that great. It took a lot just to get the info I posted- she couldn't even conclusively say whether it was of north/south or east/west orientation.
I agree, and if it's only 540 euros, it's looking very good for that price.

hey I dont know if this is old news or not, but I foudn out today

its called the BEAOBOURGE or BEAUBURGE, in mono or damier, $805.00 it has a textile strap with leather at the top to form handles, its like 15X14.5X4

zipper pocket thing on the inside, looks GREAT, I SAW IT TODAY

Thanks Matt for this great info! Have you seen the release date of that Beaubourg tote? Could you confirm if it is the same as the graphite bag that has been sent by Deluxeduck in that thread?
Can't wait to see it IRL!