New Unisex Tote

would it look anything like this large tote in the middle?

attachment.php

:nuts:

i really wish they'd finally make a permanent line of Mono canvas bags with black leather handles and silver hardware. i just love the contrast :yes:

Attachments

• DamierGraphiteBags.jpg
    DamierGraphiteBags.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 307
OMFG!!! I hope it comes out in ebene too. That is the new man tote. I can just see myself using it for school and such things. sign me up!! Any clue on the name and release date?

Could be, though I think my SA would've mentioned if it had an extra shoulder strap (plus the strap would probably push the price way over the $800-900 estimate). Great bag anyway though :yes:

but your SA did say it can be worn on the shoulder plus the long shoulder strap on this one is webbing not leather. any chance of asking your SA for clarification? oh i really hope its this one. ME VANT IT! :drool:

When looking at DD's picture... the tote in the middle is definitely something I am interested in. Does anyone know how much that bag is going to cost? If it's anything like the new "Unisex" tote, I definitely want it! It looks hot in the Damier Graphite.

but your SA did say it can be worn on the shoulder plus the long shoulder strap on this one is webbing not leather. any chance of asking your SA for clarification?

IDK, the tote pictured just "looks" like more of a $1.2-1.5k bag rather than an $800 one IMO. I would call her, but she made it sound as if it were quickly shown to her rather than a real extensive viewing- apparently the pic wasn't that great. It took a lot just to get the info I posted- she couldn't even conclusively say whether it was of north/south or east/west orientation.