New Tutti For Me!

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Today I went shopping at South Coast plaza! I went to Macys and found the most perfect Tutti Nuvola for me! I didnt get it when I first saw it, but went to Nordies to see what was there. SOO Many Toki bags were on sale, mostly Notte, and a couple other ones. I saw this lady holding a BV with the original print on the inside! She guarded it with her life. Next thing I knew she was asking me if I was from TPF! Haha she remembered me from one of my posts! Haha I mett my first TPF member, Rachel! I hope she see's this! She ended up buying the OP BV so Im happy for her! As for me, I got a Tutti Nuvola & a Portotelefono!

I also got Benefits "California Kissin" lipgloss that make your teeth appear whiter, and it works! :graucho:

Attachments

• Picture 684.jpg
    Picture 684.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 106
Lucky you that your Macy's carries Toki's, none of the Macy's near me have Tokis. Your bags are wonderful and I love Mozzarella on the Nuvola!

mozzarella! cute nuvola ^__^

is there really lipgloss that makes your teeth seem whiter? lol. i would LOVE some of that. these crest white strips get on my damn nerves... and they hurt my teeth haha

Yeah! I tried those crest whitestrips they hurt too! soo I stopped when they lifted my color a lil but the lipgloss does make ur teeth seem whiter, I tried it on today and walked around and someone said my teeth look white, so I had to get it! Haha its just weird, cuhs in pics theyre like suuuuuuper white now...

Haha I didnt like momo too much when I first saw it, but I decided to give em a chance.

QUESTION! do you guys keep the que on your portos? or ditch em?

I ditch the qees on Caramellas and I think it would also irritate me on the Portatelefono because I fit them all into my bag like puzzle pieces so there's no room for an odd-shaped item like a qee to be sticking out.

Once I even removed the keyring (very carefully! scratched my leather cause I wasn't watching and holding it open like I should have been doing). Mostly I just leave the keyring alone now and just remove the chain part & qee.

However ~ if I use the Porta just for the gym or going out and I wouldn't be putting it into another bag, then I'd let the qee hang out on it ;)