New tsv on march 4 on Qvc

MJ: how are you feeling?

Hello! I'm feeling better. I'm done with my cardiologist till my muga test in April which will check on my arteries and stents.
My ms is still here but it is what it is.
Thank you for thinking of me and asking about me.im very appreciative.
I have to carry on but do it slowly says my doctor.
I ordered this new bag and I figure I can return it if I don't like it.
Have a good night!

Hello! I'm feeling better. I'm done with my cardiologist till my muga test in April which will check on my arteries and stents.
Have a good night!
MJ: glad you are on the mend. Take it slow. Handbag shopping is good for you... it's relaxing and at the same time keeps the system humming a little bit.

I love the front outside zipper pocket, and the top zip. But it's too big for me right now, (15'W). And where's red? :lol: Actually I'm liking this one in white. I've always wanted a white bag and saffiano is probably a good way to go when I'm thinking of white.

MJ: I can't wait for your pics and review! Congrats!

I love the front outside zipper pocket, and the top zip. But it's too big for me right now, (15'W). And where's red? :lol: Actually I'm liking this one in white. I've always wanted a white bag and saffiano is probably a good way to go when I'm thinking of white.

MJ: I can't wait for your pics and review! Congrats!

Hi! I also would have liked a red color and I do not need another key fob. Or another bag for that matter! I'll see if I like it as I have no saffiano leather in my collection. We will see what this color looks like.

Reactions: RuedeNesle
Hi! I also would have liked a red color and I do not need another key fob. Or another bag for that matter! I'll see if I like it as I have no saffiano leather in my collection. We will see what this color looks like.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to hear what you think. I hope she arrives quickly! :smile:

Have a good night!

I'm glad your feeling better. I can't wait to see your new bag. That color looks really pretty.