New Trianon bag?

Oh man - I still want this bag. I tried it on in person and it is GORGEOUS in the ivory PM size. I'm trying to be smarter about my purchases and only buy one or two luxury items per year so if it is still on my mind I'll get it later this year.
I do the same and try to limit myself to one luxury bag and one luxury SLG per year. I also like the Trianon very much but will wait because I got the Petit Palais in January :girlsigh:

I was gungho on getting the neo noe during my trip to Hawaii. but then I saw the Summer Bundle and the Trianon. I really liked the summer bundle but it's not a practical bag and it doesn't stay closed even when u cinch it together so I talked myself out of it.Initially I tried the Trianon in white but I know I can't keep it clean so I went back and tried the other 2 colors. I don't think it's saggy. Once filled I think it will look better. After much debate I think black is a better choice since I can use it for work and travel and practical with the zipper and the external pockets.The price point is a bit high but It was also cheaper in Hawaii so it helped me to justify the purchase. I also attached a photo of what I could fit inside and a pic trying to dress it up. Hope this helps everyone.

20230507_193309.jpg

20230521_231736.jpg

20230508_192217.jpg

20230508_191947.jpg

FB_IMG_1685064898063.jpg

Last edited:
I was gungho on getting the neo noe during my trip to Hawaii. but then I saw the Summer Bundle and the Trianon. I really liked the summer bundle but it's not a practical bag and it doesn't stay closed even when u cinch it together so I talked myself out of it.Initially I tried the Trianon in white but I know I can't keep it clean so I went back and tried the other 2 colors. I don't think it's saggy. Once filled I think it will look better. After much debate I think black is a better choice since I can use it for work and travel and practical with the zipper and the external pockets.The price point is a bit high but It was also cheaper in Hawaii so it helped me to justify the purchase. I also attached a photo of what I could fit inside and a pic trying to dress it up. Hope this helps everyone.

View attachment 5790009

View attachment 5790012

View attachment 5790015

View attachment 5790016

View attachment 5790023
Congrats, looks great on you. I’m sure you will enjoy and wear a lot!

View attachment 5790009

View attachment 5790012

View attachment 5790015

View attachment 5790016

View attachment 5790023
Good choice ! I love that bag. I bought it in cream. It is so practical. I was torn between the Trianon and the summer bundle like you. Thanks to you I’m sure I chose the good one. I'm surprised that so few people have bought this bag. I did not see it on Instagram and YouTube. That is weird because it is a great bag. Congrats and have a nice weekend :loveeyes: