New Trianon bag?

Really interested to know if anyone else has feedback on this bag - particularly the PM size. The cream is beautiful but I would be going for the black one (love the blue interior!) and can't get to a store for a couple of weeks.
I received it last Thursday. It is beautiful and it fits a lot. All what you see on the pic plus sun glasses in a box.
I’m scared about the colour. But I own a speedy 20 stardust beige and it is like new one year after using it. Will I keep it ? …

A450977D-8F96-4358-8F65-98E39AF3ABA6.jpeg

940F571C-38F7-44E5-8717-6A8A4557DD22.jpeg

3CBF92AA-983C-4A20-8167-62CA9027FBEB.jpeg

3429E4E9-6CB7-4AEA-BF69-E026AC05E7C4.jpeg

Oh man - I still want this bag. I tried it on in person and it is GORGEOUS in the ivory PM size. I'm trying to be smarter about my purchases and only buy one or two luxury items per year so if it is still on my mind I'll get it later this year.

• Love
Reactions: bbcerisette66
Oh man - I still want this bag. I tried it on in person and it is GORGEOUS in the ivory PM size. I'm trying to be smarter about my purchases and only buy one or two luxury items per year so if it is still on my mind I'll get it later this year.
Yes too beautiful in this color! I too try to buy only one or two luxury bags a year. My last purchase was in June last year! But I bought a lot of luxury shoes in the meantime. :angel:

I received it last Thursday. It is beautiful and it fits a lot. All what you see on the pic plus sun glasses in a box.
I’m scared about the colour. But I own a speedy 20 stardust beige and it is like new one year after using it. Will I keep it ? …

View attachment 5777914

View attachment 5777915

View attachment 5777916

View attachment 5777917
Beautiful bag and it looks great on you. If it has a place in your collection that your other bags don’t fill then, you should keep her, because I get the feeling that you really like this style and colour.

• Love
Beautiful bag and it looks great on you. If it has a place in your collection that your other bags don’t fill then, you should keep her, because I get the feeling that you really like this style and colour.
Thank you Rani. That is true I like this colour. I’m just afraid about the delicate colour :P

Reactions: Rani
  • Love

View attachment 5777914

View attachment 5777915

View attachment 5777916

View attachment 5777917
@bbcerisette66 I think it looks beautiful! Suits you and the colour is so lovely. Just don't wear with dark denim or new dark pants, make sure they have been washed a few times first. You shouldn't have any problem with colour transfer and general dirt wipes off the leather with just a damp cloth. That's all I use to wipe my light colour bags.

@bbcerisette66 I think it looks beautiful! Suits you and the colour is so lovely. Just don't wear with dark denim or new dark pants, make sure they have been washed a few times first. You shouldn't have any problem with colour transfer and general dirt wipes off the leather with just a damp cloth. That's all I use to wipe my light colour bags.
Thank you my sweetie. Ok I will keep it. I will listen to your advice and everything will be fine. You own lot of light colour bags. So I am reassured.
Have a nice week. :heart: :blush::loveeyes:

Reactions: fyn72 and Melli12