New Trianon bag?

Okay - I went and looked at the Trianon in both sizes and fell in love with the ivory one in PM size. I thought I was going to like the bicolor but the ivory one is GORGEOUS. Very understated and elegant and very useful. The larger MM size is slouchy and not as attractive in my opinion. It already does have structure loss and the sales associate said that it looks more like a travel bag. I came really close to buying the ivory pm size but I wanted to sleep on it. I'm REALLY trying to make better purchasing decisions so I want to give myself some time to think on it. But I LOVE the bag in this creamy ivory color. It easily held all of my essentials and more. I was carrying my Montaigne bb in empriente noir today so it allowed me to really compare the two bags.

View attachment 5767393

View attachment 5767394

View attachment 5767395
So nice of you to post, it's helpful. I see the structure loss already in the pictures. I think the bag is a pass for me, I don't think that look is appealing. The montaigne is very nice - probably better! You look good wearing it though.

Reactions: mixlv
So nice of you to post, it's helpful. I see the structure loss already in the pictures. I think the bag is a pass for me, I don't think that look is appealing. The montaigne is very nice - probably better! You look good wearing it though.
Isn’t the structure loss on the bigger size? I don’t see it on the smaller bag or is that also happening there?

Reactions: mixlv and Rani
Okay - I went and looked at the Trianon in both sizes and fell in love with the ivory one in PM size. I thought I was going to like the bicolor but the ivory one is GORGEOUS. Very understated and elegant and very useful. The larger MM size is slouchy and not as attractive in my opinion. It already does have structure loss and the sales associate said that it looks more like a travel bag. I came really close to buying the ivory pm size but I wanted to sleep on it. I'm REALLY trying to make better purchasing decisions so I want to give myself some time to think on it. But I LOVE the bag in this creamy ivory color. It easily held all of my essentials and more. I was carrying my Montaigne bb in empriente noir today so it allowed me to really compare the two bags.

View attachment 5767393

View attachment 5767394

View attachment 5767395
Thanks so much for sharing. The ivory Trianon looks beautiful and is a great size :loveeyes: I can’t wait to see more pics and how it wears.

Thank you SO much for sharing your thoughts and posting these pics, really helpful! I’m very tempted to get the black in the PM size (I don’t trust myself with cream bags, as gorgeous as they are!). I am excited to go try this on soon. Nice to see that the PM holds to shape a bit better too.

The bag looks great on you! Can I ask—did the bag fit the same amount as your Montaigne?
Yes - it fit as much as my Montaigne. It's a very elegant looking bag and holds a lot.

Reactions: Candace30
I like this trianon in touterelle pm size. Took this photo at the boutique when I went to pick up my pre ordered pumpkin speedy. Would love to bring this piece home but am on ban island for a while now. The structure looks ok actually except for a slight creasing on the sides

View attachment 5772570
I ordered the cream one. I can’t wait to receive it :loveeyes:

Perfect timing, I tried on this bag today in the PM size. These are my thoughts.

it held a ton and was very convenient because it had a front and back pocket. The sales associate showed me how you can tuck the handles into the pockets, however, if you do that, you cannot put your phone in there! To me that’s the whole point of having the front and back pockets. But it’s not a problem because I like the handles sticking up so that the bag is easier to grab.

I did notice the structural issue in the PM size. I couldn’t put my finger on why it looked slouchy until I saw this thread, there definitely is some slouchiness to it.

in the end I passed because I have an odeon p.m. that I happened to bring with me and it looked almost identical, except the Odeon is taller. It’s a cute bag and if I didn’t have the Odeon I would have seriously considered it.

Perfect timing, I tried on this bag today in the PM size. These are my thoughts.

it held a ton and was very convenient because it had a front and back pocket. The sales associate showed me how you can tuck the handles into the pockets, however, if you do that, you cannot put your phone in there! To me that’s the whole point of having the front and back pockets. But it’s not a problem because I like the handles sticking up so that the bag is easier to grab.

I did notice the structural issue in the PM size. I couldn’t put my finger on why it looked slouchy until I saw this thread, there definitely is some slouchiness to it.

in the end I passed because I have an odeon p.m. that I happened to bring with me and it looked almost identical, except the Odeon is taller. It’s a cute bag and if I didn’t have the Odeon I would have seriously considered it.
Thank you for your first impressions. I hope I will like it because I like slouchy bags. Have a nice Sunday.