New trends in Chanel Packaging!!

Hello madammes and monsieurs

Im a French student in a prestigious Business School in France,following a MBA and working for a project with a group of international student from all around the world concerning the next trends for Channel Packaging.

We find really interesting the packaging uses in the personal daily costumer life, and we strongly believe that these uses(and others to create) could become a challenge for the future of Channel concerning its packaging.

Therefore my question should be, What would you expect for the near future in Channel Packaging?

Sincerely yours,
Patricia

C H A N E L *

I guess, I haven't thought about it. I think the current packaging is perfect as is. Perhaps you could elaborate on what you want out of us.

We find really interesting the packaging uses in the personal daily costumer life, and we strongly believe that these uses(and others to create) could become a challenge for the future of Channel concerning its packaging.

maybe you can try to elaborate what interesting packaging uses there are? and... why it will become a challenge?

I think part of their business class subject is chanel's challenge to change it's procedure of packaging, to adapt to changing times and taste of Chanel consumers, to introduce colors, lessen paper to save the environment and what nots. Lol. I guess op can answer that

^Good point, I think the OP may have meant 'marketing'.

Can someone change the 'Channel's to 'Chanel's please? That typo for some reason really bothers me. (I'm a spelling Nazi.)

I think that this member is saying that their group finds it interesting how customers use store packaging (boxes, etc..) or rather reuse store packaging for different uses other than their intended purpose in their daily lives. For ex... someone might use a Chanel box as a box for storing DVDs or something....

They want to know how this "trend" will be a challenge for Chanel in the future.

Perhaps I've misunderstood... I don't know...

OP, could you elaborate on your thoughts? I don't quite understand where you're headed. Do you mean the actual packaging of Chanel items to the consumer, the marketing process, etc...?

Hello madammes and monsieurs

Im a French student in a prestigious Business School in France,following a MBA and working for a project with a group of international student from all around the world concerning the next trends for Channel Packaging.

Therefore my question should be, What would you expect for the near future in Channel Packaging?

Sincerely yours,
Patricia

I saw this in the H forum as well. The misspelling of 'mesdames' and 'Chanel'... And then consumers becoming costumers... The whole thing is just too confusing for me to handle. :confused1: