New Treesje at Luna Boston

I actually don't think LB have a good selection of newest Treesje comparing to some other e-retailer. They don't even have any Asher in new colors the last time I look.

Perhaps we could revise this thread for new Treesje at ANY e-retailers rather just LB?

I actually don't think LB have a good selection of newest Treesje comparing to some other e-retailer. They don't even have any Asher in new colors the last time I look.

Perhaps we could revise this thread for new Treesje at ANY e-retailers rather just LB?

That's a great idea, ivy! I like the idea of consolidating!

MODs, could we please get the title of this thread changed to "New Treesje on the Web" ?

Thanks so much!​
:tup:

Luna Boston did have the spring color Ashers really early in the season. They also put them on sale and sold them out in an instant. You have to be fast and vigilant at Luna Boston. They usually have the new stuff really early.

Here's the Parker in what I would call a French Blue:
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/Treesje/20197.aspx

I was just at LB yesterday when they were putting these out and the color on the website pics is misleading compared to what I saw in the store. IRL that was a much deeper blue, closer to the old blue (before they came out with electric blue) but perhaps not as bright.

PS. The Parker is a great looking hobo - perfect size and slouchiness!

I was just at LB yesterday when they were putting these out and the color on the website pics is misleading compared to what I saw in the store. IRL that was a much deeper blue, closer to the old blue (before they came out with electric blue) but perhaps not as bright.

PS. The Parker is a great looking hobo - perfect size and slouchiness!

Thanks for posting this! I agree with your assessment -- LB photos are often off, in terms of color. I adore this new hobo, though.