New treasures in the house! (Including the new Book Tote!)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My Mom and I made a special trip to the mall to visit all the new stuff in person. It was a tough decision. But I will get to that in a moment. We always park in the same spot so that means we must walk through Macy's, and by the Coach counter...imagine my suprise when I found the Poppy Signature Demi from the spring line for $75! (It was originally $228) Yes. Score!!! :yahoo: This is the bag that got me hooked on Coach. Yes, I am a new convert, but I have made up for lots of lost time. I pined for it...and at the time I could only justify the little coin purse. And then as we know...Coach came out with a new line and another so hooray!....so at the store, we were transfixed by the window display, and inside all the luscious new goodies. I *finally* decided on the Hamptons Signature Book Tote. I :heart: LOVE:heart: this size. I thought it was going to be alot bigger when I saw the picture, but it's not. My Mom has the Hamptons Carryall, and it's about two inches taller than that, but about 4 inches less in width. And it seems to be about an inch wider (depth). I'm hoping I am making sense. My Mom was in a generous mood, so she encouraged me to pick out a wallet. So I picked out the matching Slim Envelope Wallet and Skinny Mini. :girlsigh: My poor (less than a month old) Speedy is being neglected!

coach10.jpg coach11.jpg coach12.jpg coach13.jpg
  2. cute and congrats!

3. Nice bags..Congratulations!!

4. Nice! Congrats!

5. I really like that bag!:love:

6. CONGRATS! I LOVE the brown, but can't justify it because 90% of my clothing is black or matches better with black than brown.

7. Congrats!!!!

Knshdion....most of my clothes are black too...but I've suddenly developed a collection of some dark brown stuff too...enough of one to make me go out and buy some brown shoes. Good news is it means I can use my brown purses with more than just jeans and tennis shoes!

8. I love your tote!!:heart:

9. I adore this tote! (as posted in another thread) Congratulations!

10. That tote is gorgeous...I love the dark brown trim. That is a great price for the poppy demi..congrats! Thanks for sharing.

11. Congrats! :yahoo:

12. Congrats!!!!

13. So cute! Congratulations!

14. Congrats, I love the tote!

15. i love the tote! good deal on the poppy. congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice