New TPF Memeber. I'd like to buy Bbag 08 city noir. Pls Help!!

boeing88

Apr 21, 2008
Hi!!
I'm a new member of TPF, and i'd like to buy my very first Bbag. I'm living in the UK but I've heard that Bbag in the US is cheaper. I have a friend who studying in US (in Corpus Christi, TX). I really wanna know how can I manage to buy one? Which store I should buy? and how much will it cost? Do we normally have to buy it in store or we can have the bag shipped to our place?
Thanks very much ^0^

Hi!!
I'm a new member of TPF, and i'd like to buy my very first Bbag. I'm living in the UK but I've heard that Bbag in the US is cheaper. I have a friend who studying in US (in Corpus Christi, TX). I really wanna know how can I manage to buy one? Which store I should buy? and how much will it cost? Do we normally have to buy it in store or we can have the bag shipped to our place?
Thanks very much ^0^
Try the Neiman Marcus or Saks in Texas??? There is a thread called "reputable stores carrying balenciaga" in reference section - both real store and online sources. Good luck

Try the Neiman Marcus or Saks in Texas??? There is a thread called "reputable stores carrying balenciaga" in reference section - both real store and online sources. Good luck

I would recommend the same, or Barneys in Dallas. Liza Ruiz is an excellent sales associate there, really nice and helpful. Since you want black, it should be pretty easy to get.

Hi Jira,

I have a weird question. Do you know the name of the man on the left in your icon photo? He looks EXACTLY like my brother. Just wondering if it's him!

Thanks

Karen

I think they're the guys from The Flight of the Conchords. I've only seen it once, I think. http://www.hbo.com/conchords/cast/index.html

Yup, it's Flight of the Conchords, New Zealand's 4th most popular folk parody duo. ;) Your brother looks like Bret?! Cool :tup: