new toys!!

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
Freedom IN
My boyfriend suprised me today with all the minions & yesterday he got me the adios flowers Ipod cover...Isn't that sweet..I wonder what he did wrong...hehehe..I should be buying him gifts after buying that Trenino

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
aww what a great bf!! yay!! :smile:

yeah i'd like to see pics of the minions and the i-skin :yes: i love looking at everyone's new toki items!!

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
Freedom IN
Here are the pics...I originally had the adios iskin and it got dirty easily on the back...so he bought me the adios flowers one becuase I love the koi. Then all my moofias & I the Tokidoki dunny that I found..plus my smurf collection :yes:
Picture 041.jpg Picture 038.jpg

tachikomatic

Cocktail dress thug.
Mar 12, 2007
online.
aw the moofia:heart: i only have mozzarella & none of the minions..for now. lots of dunnys! oh, i almost got the cw & the mishka dunnys you have

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
Freedom IN
I was just all about getting the Toki dunny. They were blind boxed, and I read that 3/25 were the toki dunny. I was in a UO and found them..so I was paranoid..I had to have the TOki dunny...but how many did I need to buy to get that one...I ended up buying 8 & opening the Toki dunny on the first try..(my boyfriend blew on the bag for luck)..unluckliy the others were not Toki, and I got 3 of the goofy bird & stick one. So I'm going to try and sneak them back.... :devil:

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
oh wow those minions are bigger than I thought they were!! they're so cute!! I also love your dunnys and your smurf collection is so awesome! Is that a mushroom house i see next to smurfette? You even have Gargamel and Azriel (sp?). lol i wish i bought more of those as a kid .. all i have is a stuffed animal smurf (unless my mom threw him away ... eek!)

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
Freedom IN
I have a smurf house..and gargamel & azreal & a death & angel smurf. I had a cat breeder from Belgium come over to stay with me last fall for a cat show & exchange..I told him my love for smufs, so for x-mas he sent me all of those evidently the smurfs originated in Belgium...I also have the entire glass set from like Mcdonalds or Hardees from when I was a kid. I love the smurfs...I even named my first cat Azreal becuase he was evil looking ;)

tachikomatic

Cocktail dress thug.
Mar 12, 2007
online.
elizs! sell the double CW dunnys! my first blind box [also from UO] was Attaboy, and I got two of them, so I gave one to a friend. I also got a blind box Tristan Eaton,which I gave someone. Got the tokidoki [which is adorable], Tilt & Soule open-box,because I wanted those. [but cheaper than mph sold them for]

vmasterz

sMiLe!
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
far far away in christmasland
Here are the pics...I originally had the adios iskin and it got dirty easily on the back...so he bought me the adios flowers one becuase I love the koi. Then all my moofias & I the Tokidoki dunny that I found..plus my smurf collection :yes:
View attachment 184813 View attachment 184814
congrats!! ooooh i love your fantasmino iskin!!!! :drool: ..wah now i want an ipod just so i can get the skin :roflmfao: ..congrats on your toys!! i :heart: the smurfs too!! cute!!