New Toy Size for the Sac de Jour!

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Saint Laurent will debut an even smaller SDJ for the AW 2015 collection. They are calling it the Toy SDJ, and so far it's available in pink, black, and black croc-embossed calfskin. I know it's not practical, but I'm getting one anyway :P I'm bouncing over from the LV forum, and I have to admit that this is the cutest baby out of the micro bag nursery... :love: :cloud9:

Here are some photos:

image.jpg1_zpsikyy9k2w.jpg

image.jpg3_zpscpzetuzf.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsgm9q7stw.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsrbcivnpd.jpg

Last edited:
And by soon, I mean, just did it! Now the waiting game. Patience is not a virtue I possess in the quantity required for pre-orders.

What does everyone think about the full-size padlock? I'm contemplating wearing it without it. I wish they'd done a smaller one for it.

And by soon, I mean, just did it! Now the waiting game. Patience is not a virtue I possess in the quantity required for pre-orders.

What does everyone think about the full-size padlock? I'm contemplating wearing it without it. I wish they'd done a smaller one for it.

Yaaayyyy!!! So excited for you! :woot:

I think a smaller padlock would have been super cute... but the regular sized one looks oversized against the tiny silhouette of the bag, and makes it look all the cuter IMO. I would keep it on unless if I found it to be causing tension on the little handle, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
Yaaayyyy!!! So excited for you! :woot:

I think a smaller padlock would have been super cute... but the regular sized one looks oversized against the tiny silhouette of the bag, and makes it look all the cuter IMO. I would keep it on unless if I found it to be causing tension on the little handle, if that makes sense.

Thanks!

It does. The size disparity between the two IS adorable.

Congrats! Am looking forward to seeing your reveal!

These always arrive sooner than expected
Berger has a preorder for sept 9-22 and last year I received it by August
Thanks! I hope so, but trying not to go too crazy.

My last pre-order experience was not a pleasant one. Paid in full in July, saw it on bloggers in September, didn't get mine until Halloween. Here's hoping this one goes better!