New Tote Shapes

baggrl, I think you may be referring to the Caviar 31 N/S tote which is the bag I bought in black. I have posted a photo below of the bag in red. It has stitiching on the sides and across the top, but the rest of the bag is not quilted and it has the stitch CCs on the front. It also has chain handles. This was one of my favorites from the Spring collection. It is really lightweight and seems very functional as well. I didn't realize that it actually has an open pocket on the front of the bag as well, which is great. It has a snap closure on top and interior zip, patch, and cell phone pockets. It also is not asymmetrical like some of the other totes. I think it will make a great every day bag! I hope that helps!

Thanks G&SMommy, I saw your other thread and figured out the name. My SA at NM said they didnt order the bag in red.. Maybe a special order can be made in red at the trunk show? Did you see the red at the NM trunk show? Both of my local stores will have their trunk shows this weekend.. and I will be there with bells on. I hope I like it as much in person. Thanks, again.

The sample at the trunk show was in red, but I do not believe NM ordered red. I know they ordered black and possibly light beige as well. They cannot do special orders for colors they did not order. You will need to check the boutiques or other department stores. I believe Hirsh ordered this bag in red if you like the red. It was interesting because people kept wanting to order the bags in the sample colors and NM did not order a number of the bags in the sample colors. I hope you enjoy your trunk show!

Jennifer