New Totally arriving in August/Sept. 2016

I think it is beautiful in real life it is the NM. It is much smaller compared to the MM. It has the square strap rings. I am a special client I think? Lol why I got a premiere in store viewing. Hehe! Correct me if I'm wrong? But SA said it was the new one****

Just ignore the coach version. If you look at it as is, it actually looks very nice and practical. Like a more secure neverfull with it's zipper plus a bonus front pocket for easy access. I just wish it came in DE - I might consider buying it.

I like the outside zip pocket but the side pockets were so great that I don't think it is worth the trade off. I am not a fan of the new style in monogram but maybe it will look better in DE?

I am impatient to see it in real, at the store :graucho: I really love zipper on this bag ; hope it will be light as the NF MM

So sad to hear that this bag looks cheap or fake or bad quality :crybaby:

Does your SA told you the price ? TIA.

Does anyone know if the new tote is coming in different sizes? The pictured tote looks small. Maybe it is more of a pm size? Glad I have my MM Mono Totally. It is one of my favorite work bags. Hopefully, I can get a DA Totally before they are gone.