New Totally arriving in August/Sept. 2016

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can you believe this?! My SA sent me the picture of the new totally coming August/September 2016 when I suddenly come across this coach (on clearance sale!) oh well... What can you say! LOL!

Attached Files:

2. Smh. LV is tripping. They should have left that purse. In addition, the way this purse is designed it probably cheaper and less labor intensive for them to make

3. The new version looks horrible compared to the old one.

cheidel likes this.
  4. +1!

5. Maybe with all the comments on the totally looking like a diaper bag because of the side pockets, they tried to redesign the bag but I can't believe this..

6. The Coach looks a lot nicer too!

cheidel likes this.
  7. +1

8. Poor LV, looks like a copied design from a sale coach bag. Honest mistake huh? I wish this is not true but I saw the coach bag myself and the picture was confirmed by LV twitter account too.

9. I don't think so.

10. I'm glad I have the original totally, another bag that is going to get cheapened in quality ��

11. Why did they remove the side pockets? That is one of the main features that attracted me to the Totally when I got mine.

12. +1

13. That LV looks like a fake and cheaply made. What are they thinking?!

katyca2008 likes this.
  14. Will they stop making the current totally then? Ugh. I've had my eye on on this bag but it wasn't in the plan for this summer.

15. I don't know how I feel about this, but this one might be an acquired taste. I wish they didn't compare it to the Totally or call it the New Totally. I think if they just introduced this as a brand new tote style, people (including myself) could see the potential in this bag. Would love to see more detail of the interior and bottom. This might sound farfetched, but it reminds me of a canvas version of the Lumineuse except without the cross body strap. Kind of like how the Siena can be comparable to the Mazarine in some ways? Haha IDK, I guess I would love to be enlightened lol. I could be singing a different tune once more details on this bag (interior, base, price point) surface! Who knows!?