New Toledos -- E/W Chelsea??

Thanks, girly. :kiss: Are you leaving for AZ soon?

My son had his surgery Tues. - everything went really well. He is feeling so good so it might be a no go. Hoping it stays that way. My twin's daughter is getting married the first week in October & my niece wants me at the rehearsal & the dinner the last week in Sept. So I will wait it all out. I can pack quick if necessary.

I love that mail bag of yours too. It is different and I love that.
Thanks, chickie!

My son had his surgery Tues. - everything went really well. He is feeling so good so it might be a no go. Hoping it stays that way. My twin's daughter is getting married the first week in October & my niece wants me at the rehearsal & the dinner the last week in Sept. So I will wait it all out. I can pack quick if necessary.
I'm glad to hear that his surgery went well; I know you are relieved. :love: Where will the wedding be?

I'm glad your son is okay. :smile: