New Toiletry Pouch 26 sagging

Jul 25, 2014
Hi TPFers

I just purchased the LV Toiletry Pouch 26 today at the LV store. I was initially told there was a waitlist, but later the SA discovered that they happened to have just one left in stock. When she took it out I immediately noticed the bottom was rounded out/sagging already like it had carried heavy items before and not flat.
I still purchased it because I know it's sold out online in Canada and at a lot of the LV stores here. But when I got home, it wouldn't even stand upright because the bottom was so rounded out :-s :confused1: Now I dont know if I should return it and just wait for another one or if this is normal.
This pouch was made in Spain...but i don't think that should make a difference??

I've been wanting this pouch for a while and would feel sad to have to wait for another one but it's a annoying how it can't stand upright on its own :sad::heart:IMG_9213.JPG
IMG_9214.JPG IMG_9215.JPG

Hi there! thanks so much for the insight. I just received my toiletry pouch 26 yesterday and its made in Spain and I had the exact same issue. It was rounded and kind of sagging at the bottom as well. ill fill it up and make sure it stands up on its own. thanks guys!

Reactions: beautycase