New to YSL - which bag?

loubie99

Nov 27, 2011
Hi guys. I'm new to YSL and debating between 2 bags. They are almost the same price and almost the same size. The saks website doesn't list a name for either one. Any ideas? Also does anyone have any more pictures of the chevron patterned bag? Which one do you like more?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 984
Ooo that's a tough choice. The chevron quilting is really nice, something a little different. I feel like the first one is really popular and a lot of bloggers/ fashionistas have it. I don't know if that helps at all lol!

What color do u prefer? I'll say black for the 1st but cream for the 2nd,... But if I'm making this choice i would go for the 1st since black pops out on small bags

I'm leaning towards black, although I love the first one in red. But I feel like black will go with a lot more so I'll probably go with that. Still haven't decided which one haha

the second one is in the grained leather which is truly indestructible (I have it in a black Betty bag). so I suggest this, as it will last a long time. plus my SA told me this model is selling out fast where I am

I love the chevron one, but the first one in red would be gorgeous as well. All of your options are beautiful classic bags, so I think you should go for whatever best matches your style!

My vote is for the chevron. I have been eyeing the chevron matelasse shopper tote in beige, just waiting on the right price drop. So far the lowest I have found it for is $1800, but I know I will get a better deal in due time....