New to YSL - which bag?

loubie99

Nov 27, 2011
Hi guys. I'm new to YSL and debating between 2 bags. They are almost the same price and almost the same size. The saks website doesn't list a name for either one. Any ideas? Also does anyone have any more pictures of the chevron patterned bag? Which one do you like more?

Attachments

Dee.

Dec 9, 2010
At school
Ooo that's a tough choice. The chevron quilting is really nice, something a little different. I feel like the first one is really popular and a lot of bloggers/ fashionistas have it. I don't know if that helps at all lol!

meowmeow94

Apr 30, 2014
Cat Kingdom
What color do u prefer? I'll say black for the 1st but cream for the 2nd,... But if I'm making this choice i would go for the 1st since black pops out on small bags

loubie99

Nov 27, 2011
I'm leaning towards black, although I love the first one in red. But I feel like black will go with a lot more so I'll probably go with that. Still haven't decided which one haha

Dec 11, 2006
the second one is in the grained leather which is truly indestructible (I have it in a black Betty bag). so I suggest this, as it will last a long time. plus my SA told me this model is selling out fast where I am

minxe

Dec 3, 2012
I love the chevron one, but the first one in red would be gorgeous as well. All of your options are beautiful classic bags, so I think you should go for whatever best matches your style!

loubie99

Nov 27, 2011
Haven't chosen yet! Heading to Paris and Italy this week and will look there and pick one, unless I end up with a chanel mini! Decisions decisions!

TIFFANI251

Feb 26, 2012
My vote is for the chevron. I have been eyeing the chevron matelasse shopper tote in beige, just waiting on the right price drop. So far the lowest I have found it for is $1800, but I know I will get a better deal in due time....