New to VCA, and also a quick question - how often you see people in your area wearing VCA

Lisa-SH

Lisa-SH
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
As my title indicates, like some of others whom in Cartier or Tiffany forum, I think I will I join VCA very soon...:smile:.

And also a quick question - how often you see people in your area wearing multiple motifs VCA Alhambra collection jewelry, or any other collection jewelry?

Last edited:
In Northern NJ I see the single motifs the most (probably 1-2x a month), 10 motifs and 20 motifs not very often. I see Cartier Love Bracelets all the time and a ton of Tiffany silver.

In Northern NJ I see the single motifs the most (probably 1-2x a month), 10 motifs and 20 motifs not very often. I see Cartier Love Bracelets all the time and a ton of Tiffany silver.
Similar here, I have seen Cartier Love bracelet often. A few GFs of mine that wear single motif necklace. I have not seen multiple (i.e. 5 motifs) bracelet or 10 or 15 or 20 motifs necklaces. I don't know why?

I live in LA and the Cartier love bracelet is ubiquitous, to the point I don't want one even though they are lovely.
I see a few single pendant VCA but rarely anything else. It's part of the appeal of VCA to me!

I live in LA and the Cartier love bracelet is ubiquitous, to the point I don't want one even though they are lovely.
I see a few single pendant VCA but rarely anything else. It's part of the appeal of VCA to me!
Great observation everyone, that makes me wonder why we don't see VCA jewelry around often, is it because of the style, or the price scale, or the mixture of these two reasons?

I've seen VCA more than a few times in DC and VA due to the boutique in NM and the people I'm around...so not rare here. Regarding why it's not widely worn, it could be some dont have access to a VCA and may want to try on items before buying, some may not like the motifs or the stones (hard to believe but there's that) and/or the price point. Some may be in a diamonds-only collection stage/mode (I used to be)and you can get good quality in Europe at similar prices for single stones as a 16 or 20 motif. But who knows?

I rarely see VCA, but it's probably because I work all the time! :girlsigh: I think the main reason why it's not seen as often as, say, Tiffany Silver is because of the price point. Also, we could be seeing others wear "vintage" VCA that we may not be familiar with. I love to look at the Vintage pieces on the Secondary Market. But I won't buy unless I can get a "full set" with it & I find that's hard to locate. JMHO.
I'm excited for you to get your first VCA. But be careful, it's a slippery slope! :sos:

Reactions: Lisa-SH
Except on a few friends, in the Pacific NW I don't see anything - no VCA, definitely no Cartier, and not even Tiffany. Occasionally I'll see someone with quite a rock, but that's about it.

I rarely see VCA, but it's probably because I work all the time! :girlsigh: I think the main reason why it's not seen as often as, say, Tiffany Silver is because of the price point. Also, we could be seeing others wear "vintage" VCA that we may not be familiar with. I love to look at the Vintage pieces on the Secondary Market. But I won't buy unless I can get a "full set" with it & I find that's hard to locate. JMHO.
I'm excited for you to get your first VCA. But be careful, it's a slippery slope! :sos:
Your "vintage" VCA pieces and the finding are amazing.:flowers:

Your "vintage" VCA pieces and the finding are amazing.:flowers:
Actually, I've never found a Vintage one that made my :heart: sing & provided a full set for authentication. All of my VCA pieces are from the VCA Boutique in my Neiman Marcus. There are many fakes out there, so be careful Dear!

Actually, I've never found a Vintage one that made my :heart: sing & provided a full set for authentication. All of my VCA pieces are from the VCA Boutique in my Neiman Marcus. There are many fakes out there, so be careful Dear!
Ah, I see. Likewise, I plan to get my VCA piece from Boutique here as well as a starter.