New to Valentino....

l.ch.

O.G.
Mar 24, 2011
Hella, dear TPFers!

I am new to this thread and to Valentino, so please excuse my ignorance. Could any of you knowledgeable ladies tell me anything about this bag?

http://www.yoox.com/ch/45210486PK/item?dept=salewomen#sts=sr_salewomen80&cod10=45210486PK&sizeId=1

I am considering buying it to use it as a stylish carry-on for several upcoming trips. It looks roomy enough, comfortable because of the removable shoulder strap, but I would like to have some opinions.....

I would appreciate any input! thank you all in advance!

Only potential problem would be color transfer. Like any patent bag, there's a chance of yellowing, and color transfer from darker materials if you store incorrectly. Plus there's only a snap closure, no zipper. Otherwise it's a chic bag at a great price.

Only potential problem would be color transfer. Like any patent bag, there's a chance of yellowing, and color transfer from darker materials if you store incorrectly. Plus there's only a snap closure, no zipper. Otherwise it's a chic bag at a great price.
Oh, thank you so much LabelLover81! Do you by any chance know the name of this model? I would like to try find some more pictures of it online, maybe carried by someone in real life....