New to Valentino....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hella, dear TPFers!

I am new to this thread and to Valentino, so please excuse my ignorance. Could any of you knowledgeable ladies tell me anything about this bag?

http://www.yoox.com/ch/45210486PK/item?dept=salewomen#sts=sr_salewomen80&cod10=45210486PK&sizeId=1

I am considering buying it to use it as a stylish carry-on for several upcoming trips. It looks roomy enough, comfortable because of the removable shoulder strap, but I would like to have some opinions.....

I would appreciate any input! thank you all in advance!

2. Oops, of course I meant "Hello, dear TPFers" :shame:

3. Only potential problem would be color transfer. Like any patent bag, there's a chance of yellowing, and color transfer from darker materials if you store incorrectly. Plus there's only a snap closure, no zipper. Otherwise it's a chic bag at a great price.

4. Oh, thank you so much LabelLover81! Do you by any chance know the name of this model? I would like to try find some more pictures of it online, maybe carried by someone in real life....

5. Majority of Valentino bags don't have names. This one does not have an official name.

6. Oh, I didn't know that.... Thank you very match for your help!