New to Treesje bags....I have a couple of questions

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am in love with Treesje bags. They are feminine and cool and just so pretty. :love: I am relatively new to the brand though, and I have two questions I was hoping someone could answer:

1. Does the Magnolia come in chocolate brown? Did it ever? Just wondering how rare they are to find if they ever came in brown. I haven't been able to find any and was curious.

2. Is the Lily bag no longer made? I am in love with this style. The ruffles are just :cloud9: I only saw a chocolate brown one on avelle but you can't buy it only borrow it. :nogood:Was just wondering how rare these are to find as well.

Thank you so much for all your help! :ty:

Lisa

2. I do not think the Magnolia ever came in brown.

Will you please post a picture of the Lily bag? Thanks

3. Thank you for your help! :smile:

Here is the Lily:

[​IMG]
    :love::love:

4. The lily is a very old style, you would be lucky to come across one to buy. I have only seen one pop up on ebay and I am on there all the time.

5. Aww, thanks. :crybaby: I am on ebay all the time too, LOL. :lol::shame: Maybe I will get lucky one day. Thank you for your help!