New to TPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlessedMomof2

Jun 18, 2020
Hi ladies and gents!

Hope you are staying safe.
I’m new to this forum and haven’t been able to post or comment much since I’ve been home schooling two kids.

I bought a rare item today from Fashionphile but now have doubts about the quality of the stamp and whether the item is in fact authentic or not.

Can someone give me insight or tell me where to properly post this please.

Thank you so much for your time and keep safe!

D68F41EA-3F52-4F34-A96B-44F9F6F22760.png

Hi ladies and gents!

I’m new to this forum and haven’t been able to post or comment much since I’ve been home schooling two kids.

I bought a rare item today from Fashionphile but now have doubts about the quality of the stamp and whether the item is in fact authentic or not.

View attachment 4909890
Hello and welcome...If you are asking for authenticity, please post in the authenticate this LV section under shopping and read the authentication rules.. I think it’s hard to have a clear stamp on that material ....it doesn’t look great though...

You’re welcome! :smile: Are you able to post the link to the item ?
I went on the listing that I bought and I’m not sure if this it is:

I tried posting the pictures on the authenticate listing regardless.

I went on the listing that I bought and I’m not sure if this it is:

I tried posting the pictures on the authenticate listing regardless.
If that is the link to the item, I would include In your other post, she will require a link to authenticate....

Hi ladies and gents!

View attachment 4909890
I would return it. I ve seen a lot inauthentic items on fashionphile...not sure how experienced their authentications are. I’ve seen goyard stamps that are so obviously fake that I cant believe they haven’t caught it!

Status
Not open for further replies.