New to TPF- can I show you my BBW MAB? And need advice!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The bag looks great on you!! I am soooo jealous, I want that bag lol. IMO, keep it only if you LOVE her :smile:

2. Luv luv luv your BBW MAB. After I saw ur pictures of BBW, i went online and search right away...wana get one too......

3. Thanks kyuis2004! There plenty of BBW's on Bonanza - usually a few old-school ones and a few special order ones - I think today I saw a SO one with the fuschia zipper - which I think would be really beautiful! I've never seen an old-school BBW MAB in person yet - I would love to get one (with brass hardware) but they're pretty expensive even very used!

4. Hi JenBR~
    I already placed an order online for BBW Old school style...the bag has been carried about 1.5 yr but pictures look in like new condition. Once I got the bag, I will PO the pix on for sure ^^.