New to this

luvfree

Coach is Love...
Jan 13, 2008
Okay, I just found this by Googling COACH, and I am falling in love with this site already :smile: SO many people who share the same passion as me is AWESOME?? WHere was this site all my life??!!

A little bit about me, I am 25 Years old and an HR manager for a cosmetics manufacturer. I currently own about 70 Pieces of Coach Items from handbags to clutches, wallets, coin purses, mini skinnys, makeup cases, duffle bags, Sunglass cases, well..you get the picture..ha ha ha...so I am excited to be here!! I hope to make friends here!!

Thanks!:smile:

Welcome! The only thing that you need to do to get into the Coach gang is.....post your collection! lol jk Make your self comfortable and get ready for alot of typing and spending. My name is Ashley, nice to meet you!

Thanks Ashley! I think i will post a picture of my collection. I keep ALL my items that are not in use in Dustbags in a special closet...so i will do my best to get them all out and in a snap shot soon :smile:

Thanks everyone :smile: I feel SOOO welcome here! I live in a small town in IDAHO, and needless to say, not a lot of people here understand COACH and what it represents...so everyone looks at me crazy that I spend over $20 on a bag, let alone a wallet :smile: You gals are my new best friends!!

Welcome! You are really in trouble being here, ya know! If you've already amassed that many pieces without enabling, your collection is sure to double and perhaps triple in size once you start hanging out here much! LOL!