new to this forum

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone!

I'm brand new in this forum, and after reading some threads for a week or so I decided to join too :biggrin: i was actually introduced to this forum by another member, yeuxhonnetes, who is in fact my first cousin :rochard:Unlike her parents, mine arent exactly rolling in the dough, so i cant really afford many designer bags yet. But one day when i'm a successful psychologist I'll be able start my own collection!

i absolutely love LV and dior, especially when i've seen my cousin's incredible collection. the only LV item I own right now is a monogram wapity my parents gave me for my 21st b'day. I dont use it a lot because it is my very first LV and i really baby it:love:

i'll post pictures of whatever items I have soon, which really isn;t many :shame: compared to some of you. but until then, I just wanted to say HI!!!! :yahoo:

2. Welcome to the PF!

3. ahahahahahah so you've finally decided to join the forum :lol:!

i knew i'd rub off on you eventually :graucho:

:kiss:

4. oh and P/S: be careful. too much exposure to this forum may result in a drastic expansion to your collection, regardless of how small is may be now :P. you'll be putting that wapity into a BAG soon!

5. no kidding...I think everyone who has joined this forum and religiously checks it everyday has expanded there collection by 200% hahahhahahaa....but HELLO...WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

6. Welcome To The Purse Forum.....So Happy You Are Here!

7. Welcome to PF!

8. Welcome to the Forum Midnight :yahoo:

9. Welcome!!

10. Great aim :amuse:
    Welcome!

11. Welcome to PF

12. Not me :P

Ever since I joined PF, I've sold 4 LV bags and 3 cles. But then I've also bought an agenda plus a pochette to make up for it.

BTW, welcomes =)

13. Welcome! I'm a newbie too!

14. Welcome!!:biggrin:

15. welcome ....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice