New to This Brand...

Nov 15, 2012
....and truly have fallen in love with these bags. As a single Mum to 2 gorgeous little ones, I think its unlikely I will ever be able to afford to own one of these beauties, but I am SO enjoying reading your threads and looking at your photos, and am truly happy that some people are getting their hands on these gorgeous bags that I can only dream of !

Maice

HIME
Mar 5, 2013
United States
I do love going through these threads myself. :biggrin: I am glad that you enjoy this as well, and share in everyone's joy!

You never know - you might get one of your own one day. The pre-loved market is there (just make sure to have it authenticated first), and surprises are always abound!

Very happy to have you here! :biggrin:

Nov 15, 2012
That's so kind, thank you Maice, yes, I dream of making a pre-owned (and of course authenticated ;)...) bag mine one day . . . .watch this space ;) xxxxxxxxxxxx

rainneday

Feb 8, 2013
Check out the Balenciaga Finds thread and the Authenticate This thread to really familiarize yourself with B Bags (which you seem to be doing :smile: :tup: ) and that way when a pre-loved bag does pop up you can grab it without hesitation (they go so quickly!) Good luck & hope to see you do a reveal down the road!