New to the site: my collection, Gucci, Prada, Fendi

London Karen

Feb 19, 2007
Hi there, I joined on this week and I've posted before on the Fendi strand but I wanted to say hello to everyone. What a brilliant, friendly site.

Here's my small collection of bags (I have 160 but these are the only designer ones). I got a Spy on Friday which is my absolute favourite but I also love the Gucci.

I'm also attaching a pic of my cat Oscar looking at my Spy with longing. He's not allowed anywhere near it (not since he scratched the Prada)!

Attachments

• CIMG0815.JPG
    CIMG0815.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 320
  • CIMG0826.JPG
    CIMG0826.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 284
Thanks for your warm comments about my bags and my cat. I love them all!

Oscar is two and I've only had him since December. Before I had him he spent all of his life in pens as the breeders who owned him and his 13 brothers and sisters split up and sent them all to a rescue centre. So he think's he's in heaven living with me.

He's a silver chinchilla persian and is lovely!

Thanks for your warm comments about my bags and my cat. I love them all!

Oscar is two and I've only had him since December. Before I had him he spent all of his life in pens as the breeders who owned him and his 13 brothers and sisters split up and sent them all to a rescue centre. So he think's he's in heaven living with me.

He's a silver chinchilla persian and is lovely!

Aww :love: that's wonderful! that he's found a good home now ^^
wishing you the best times with your cute kitty :biggrin: I just wana hug him hehe :smile: