New to the Forum

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello all I am new to the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself, I also had some questions ...have any of you ever shopped at Centuribags.com ?? I just ordered a bag off the website and paid through paypal. I received confirmation of my order but I am starting to wonder if these are fakes, I don't see anywhere that it states that they are "inspired"/"immitation" so it would be assumed that they are authentic however the fact that there are no up close shots of the bags aside from the stock photos makes me skeptical I am very wary about buying things online and this is why.:sad:

2. Definitely fake! Eluxury.com is the ONLY authorized Louis Vuitton dealer on the Web :s

3. "We stand by our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee!!! The quality and craftsmanship is always top quality, and we guarantee the value of our products."

Centuri Bags

Nowhere does it talk about authenticity... Murakami Alma $140.00? Yeah, right :roflmfao:

4. :welcome: to enlightenment

5. Absolutely fake. If it sounds too good to be true, it is :sad: Many of the bags are 90%+ off of retail (like the LV Multicolore line). Sounds like you got scammed.

This was especially laughable:
    Hermes Cognac Crocodile Birkin - $600.00
    Centuri Bags

6. Welcome to tPF!!!